top of page

The suspense continues...

Full link HERE for the latest from FNSW but the TL:DR is

“the temporary suspension to sanctioned grassroots football competitions and associated training will remain in place until at least 31 May 2020

This is very disappointing but not terribly surprising given world events. At this point the CDSFA have not confirmed a date the season might kick off.

The CJSC refund policy remains unchanged. Full refund of all monies paid up until the first game is played. We do not anticipate that changing. If the season is cancelled the only thing unclear is HOW we will refund all 900 players. The FFA may have a solution brewing (we hope). Otherwise I will have to gather all bank account details and we do a manual transfer. I sincerely hope the FFA have a better idea, but if that’s what we have to do then it will happen.

If we play a truncated season we are not sure yet how that will look. If you decide before the first game you do not want to play the shorter season you can still get a full refund then.

Crazy times! Stay well everyone

bottom of page