Online registrations for 2019 are now closed.
Please contact the Club Administrator for any registration enquiries.
If you want to deregister yourself or your child as a player, please contact the Club Administrator by phone or email. The process is:
1. Club Administrator creates a deregistration request which triggers an email to the player or parent
NB: for a quicker result, please provide your bank account details as all refunds will be processed as an EFT
2. Player or parent approves the request through their Play Football account as per instructions in the email
3. The CDSFA will approve the deregistration request in their system
4. If the registration included the Active Kids rebate claim, Club Administrator will confirm through Service NSW that payment of the Active Kids rebate was received by the Club
5. Club Administrator will instruct the Club's Treasurer to process the refund
The Club Administrator will endeavour to process deregistration requests as quickly as possible but due to work volume and the involvement of other people/organisations in the process, this may take up to two weeks to complete.
IMPORTANT: While you can deregister at any time throughout the season, please remember that no refunds will be issued after the first game of the season.